Rooms, Bed and Breakfast.
Perth, WA’s best of all three.
River Park Accommodation Bed and Breakfast Perth, WA offers a single room for guests. You’ll find yourself in complete comfort with reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a queen-sized bed.
With a private entrance for guests, as well as your own sitting room with television, and bathroom, your accommodation in Perth’s CBD keeps getting better. We must mention here our much-loved, long-established rose garden, which can be accessed directly outside your room.
River Park provides the bed AND breakfast!
Perth, WA’s River Park Accommodation guests can enjoy a continental-style breakfast daily. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available in the rooms. Guests can make use of the laundry during their stay and we can organise dry-cleaning if required.
Notes for guests of River Park’s Perth Bed and Breakfast
- If you have allergies to pets, there is a dog in residence. There are no cats or birds.
- There is no smoking allowed in the house, but guests are free to smoke in the garden.
- No pets are allowed, other than the resident dog.
- All guests must be 18 years or over.
- Maximum TWO guests per room.
Make yourself at home at River Park Accommodation